Home Standard Detail

For Sale Land Krabi Phuket Land For Sale

  • ฿ 8,000,000 Per Rai



Sea view

Land Size

62 Rai

Land Size

99200 Sqm

Land Size

1,067,779 Sqft

Property ID

1164 C

Property Description

High End Headlands Development Opportunity
Klong Muang (Krabi) Southern Thailand
10 Hectares: Mountain Top Headlands
Andaman View Property
Location: Klong Muang (Mango Creek) Headlands, Thailand. 18 km from
Krabi Town
Area: 62 rai (10 Hectares) suitable for mixed 100+key hotel and highend
villa/resort development.
Price: Baht 8.0 Million per rai
Title: Chanote & Nor Sor 3 (Gor)
• Land on top of hill 50-100 meters above sea level
• 280 Degree NW, W, SW, S and Southeastern views of Phang-nga
Bay, Ao Nang and Rai Ley Beach
• 80% of land has sea views to the south and west; remaining 20%
has mountain view
• The government authorities of Krabi have slated the Klong Muang
Tubkaak Coast for high end only development. Road access is
currently being widened and beach road landscaping is
• Pelican high end condominiums opened in 2013; Pelican villas
under development; and Pelican hotel planned. The Developer is
Perry Group International
 Existing High End Hotels within 5 to 10 minutes include:
1. Phulay Bay Ritz Carlton Reserve (5 Star). Owned by
Boonrod Beer Family (Singha)
2. Sheraton Krabi Resort and Spa (4 Star). Owned by MBK
3. Sofitel (4 Star) with 9 hole resort golf course. Owned by
Thai Nahkorn Pattana Pharmaceutical family
4. Beyond Krabi Resort (4 Star). Owned by Kata Group
5. Nakamanda (5 Star)
6. Sea and Sand Resort (3 Star)
7. Phulay Sunset (3 Star)
8. Tubkaak Boutique (5 Star)
9. Amari Vogue (4 Star)
 1.3 Kilometers from main road; public 8-meter road access
 Electricity lines adjacent to property
 Public water available

Location On Map


Similar Property